I do, when it's federally controlled rather than locally, I'm absolutely against 'free high school', because what's being taught is not what the parents necessarily agree with, federal 'standards' (read indoctrination) is not what the founders meant when they agreed ALL children should be educated, when it's local and the citizens of the municipality or state AGREE to how their money is collected and spent on the education there's more accountability, but there was never a promise of 'free college', that's something you work for, because then it means so much more to you, judging from your statements it's clear working is not in your vocabulary, so much for your 'free high school', I'm guessing you spent it getting high.
You can always spot a leftist troll, they can't attack the content so they go for the grammatical attack.
I tuned out because all I heard between the thunderous applause was lie upon lie, but it was mainly the applause that sickened me, given that the Republicans now hold the majority it shouldn't have been as loud or as long as it seemed to me, in my opinion it went waaay beyond polite respect for the office.

Hollywood’s ‘Largest’ Hypocrite

Donald6189 Wrote: Jan 20, 2015 4:09 AM
I agree, ANY mention is precisely what the fat jerk wants, and that's why his statements are deliberately incendiary, and it's why I do my best to ignore him.

2015: Muslim Masters, Infidel Slaves

Donald6189 Wrote: Jan 18, 2015 10:49 AM
So you're saying we're just like ISIS Bill? Moral relativism is the hallmark of a leftist twit.

Cancel the State of the Union

Donald6189 Wrote: Jan 18, 2015 10:32 AM
While we're at it let's cancel Chapmans columns.

The Three Amigos of GOP Defeat in 2016

Donald6189 Wrote: Jan 18, 2015 8:35 AM
Hey Joe, where do you get your information from? "Perry can't count to three"? Is this a fact or are you prejudiced against Southerners and stoop to stereotyping? According to you there's no one who can beat the Democrat candidate whoever it might be, I would vote for just about anyone of them over Christie, Romney and Bush, either you're an extreme pessimist or a liberal troll, I'm thinking you're the latter.

Stop Radical Ohio Terror!

Donald6189 Wrote: Jan 17, 2015 9:47 AM
Well, given I wasn't talking to you what does it matter? Which part of assumption are you Doc?

Stop Radical Ohio Terror!

Donald6189 Wrote: Jan 17, 2015 8:49 AM
Where they're from doesn't matter does it Roy? Rather who they played for and won for? Better get an umbrella Roy and stay away from parades.
Hey troll, show us you're no gutless wonder simply spewing stupidity on the Town Hall forums, answer this, I lost my job and my insurance plan because of Obamacare, the new plan I was FORCED to sign up for costs me more for a lot less, what do you say to that troll?