The Washington Post’s David Fahrenthold recently took a look at the $38 billion in spending cuts that Republicans and Democrats agreed to in 2011 in order to avoid a government shutdown. Fahrenthold estimates that $17 billion of those “cuts” were little more than budgetary gimmicks. For instance, $6 billion in authorized spending for the previous year’s decennial census were merely wiped...
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 16 mins ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 57 mins ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago