I have nothing against Walmart. They do have favorable prices. Not so, however, in eye glasses. I bought a pair of eye glasses at Costco recently. The cost was $325 including state of Ohio sales tax. The frames were a top designer brand - Cole Hahn. Walmart did not have Cole Hahn frames so let's compare their top of the line Stetson frames. The price at Walmart? $530. Wow, what a difference. Also, Stetson frames are not as good as Cole Hahn's.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 7 hours ago