I have nothing against Walmart. They do have favorable prices. Not so, however, in eye glasses. I bought a pair of eye glasses at Costco recently. The cost was $325 including state of Ohio sales tax. The frames were a top designer brand - Cole Hahn. Walmart did not have Cole Hahn frames so let's compare their top of the line Stetson frames. The price at Walmart? $530. Wow, what a difference. Also, Stetson frames are not as good as Cole Hahn's.
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 18 hours ago