I have nothing against Walmart. They do have favorable prices. Not so, however, in eye glasses. I bought a pair of eye glasses at Costco recently. The cost was $325 including state of Ohio sales tax. The frames were a top designer brand - Cole Hahn. Walmart did not have Cole Hahn frames so let's compare their top of the line Stetson frames. The price at Walmart? $530. Wow, what a difference. Also, Stetson frames are not as good as Cole Hahn's.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 12 hours ago