"Now, I want to emphasize, this is not simply an issue of redistributing wealth. That's what you’ll hear from those who object to a tax plan that is fair. This is not just about fairness. This is also about growth. This is also about being able to make the investments we need to succeed. And it’s about we as a country being willing to pay for those investments and closing our deficits. That’s what this is about."- Barack Obama, Remarks on...
What a great title - Buffett Baloney. I guess it's ok to put this forward knowing it has no chance, simply for reelection? How much money is it costing for something that has no chance? Another comment. Just how much salary does his secretary make? A 35.8% average tax rate would mean his secretary makes --- how much? I'm not going to research it but I think at least $300,000. This is a salary for a secretary!!!
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 39 minutes ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 4 hours ago