Earlier today I posted an NBC News report about the type of weapons Adam Lanza used during his Sandy Hook rampage. That report was from December 15 and contained false information. According to the Newtown coroner, Lanza used a semi-automatic AR-15, not four handguns as the report said. The entire post has been retracted. I apologize for the error.
If you can't trust a teacher with a gun, how can you trust him/her with your kid's mind?
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 52 minutes ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 4 hours ago