Why not? And I don't go to the movies often. But the last two movies I saw had not swearing that I remember. "Epic" and "Star Trek". She is pretty, but I don't think it added that the young lady was displayed in her underwear. Do I swear? I try not to. But Hollywood's use of it is not good. And does anyone remember James Cagney's films with crooks in it using those words? Were they ineffective because of it?
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 28 mins ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 49 mins ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago