Shame

Don664 Wrote: Feb 18, 2015 9:05 AM
Thank you, Dr. Williams for the pardon. But I don't need it. I am no more responsible for the mess much of black America is in than a German born in 1939 (When I was born) is responsible for the Holocaust. And I don't vote for democrats.

Glib 'Happy Talk'

Don664 Wrote: Feb 17, 2015 9:57 AM
Everyone who sits here and says that Obama is incompetent, doesn't realize (I wish they did.) that Obama is accomplishing exactly what he wants to. And the democrats are having orgasms over it. He has gotten them farther down the road to paradise than Wilson, FDR and Clinton combined. And they believe they're smarter than the idiots who are further down that road and have already reached the predictable quagmire that socialism comes to. They think they will actually produce paradise. Honest.
Time for another Crusade. This time with victory as the end.
Actually, we have made progress, or the younger generation wouldn't think the way they do. And there is no other vehicle than a party. It may indeed be time to leave. But.... the establishment's days are numbered. Will the pro-life movement be able to call in any chits when the conservatives finally do take over the party? Or will conservatives bolt too? I think we're part of the same group. And the debate must include seeking control of the republican party.

A Man For All Times

Don664 Wrote: Jan 22, 2015 9:45 AM
Bravo
If you believe that, I've got some ocean front property in Lamar, CO I'd like to talke you about. Lush with a marijuana jungle!
Unless he does a 180 on the Mexican invasion and common core, he's doomed in my book.

Why Orthodox Jewish Women are Happy

Don664 Wrote: Jan 19, 2015 11:51 AM
Not government overthrow. Replacement with a totalitarian government backed by "allah."

Why Orthodox Jewish Women are Happy

Don664 Wrote: Jan 19, 2015 11:49 AM
I agree that polygamy is and has been practiced by nearly every culture since time began. It stopped in the Western world a long time ago, and the mistresses and what-not have remained in the minority, the vast majority of men having accepted it for what it is. And it has been one of the factors in providing freedom to all. And making Western Civilization the superior civilization that it is. Unfortunately, it is being squandered away by socialists.

Why Orthodox Jewish Women are Happy

Don664 Wrote: Jan 19, 2015 11:43 AM
That's a religious law that bears no weight in a court of law that I know of. She can walk out. That part of her religion may shun her, but the rest of the world will not. She stays out of choice. Perhaps stupid and mislead, but choice.

New Year's Irresolution

Don664 Wrote: Jan 13, 2015 10:51 AM
And lost more good men, and not just at Benghazi. With his stupid rules of engagement. And he's still retreating in Iraq and Afghanistan, his drone attacks have been successfu (I agree with them), and he has not recognized (nor have a lot of others) that ISIS is only the newest and most powerful of Islamic fundamentalist groups with is main goal of destroying Israel and the West and creating an Islamic caliphate. They've been very honest about that. And he can't bring himself to declare that they are an enemy.