Time for another Crusade. This time with victory as the end.
Actually, we have made progress, or the younger generation wouldn't think the way they do. And there is no other vehicle than a party. It may indeed be time to leave. But.... the establishment's days are numbered. Will the pro-life movement be able to call in any chits when the conservatives finally do take over the party? Or will conservatives bolt too? I think we're part of the same group. And the debate must include seeking control of the republican party.

A Man For All Times

Don664 Wrote: Jan 22, 2015 9:45 AM
Bravo
If you believe that, I've got some ocean front property in Lamar, CO I'd like to talke you about. Lush with a marijuana jungle!
Unless he does a 180 on the Mexican invasion and common core, he's doomed in my book.

Why Orthodox Jewish Women are Happy

Don664 Wrote: Jan 19, 2015 11:51 AM
Not government overthrow. Replacement with a totalitarian government backed by "allah."

Why Orthodox Jewish Women are Happy

Don664 Wrote: Jan 19, 2015 11:49 AM
I agree that polygamy is and has been practiced by nearly every culture since time began. It stopped in the Western world a long time ago, and the mistresses and what-not have remained in the minority, the vast majority of men having accepted it for what it is. And it has been one of the factors in providing freedom to all. And making Western Civilization the superior civilization that it is. Unfortunately, it is being squandered away by socialists.

Why Orthodox Jewish Women are Happy

Don664 Wrote: Jan 19, 2015 11:43 AM
That's a religious law that bears no weight in a court of law that I know of. She can walk out. That part of her religion may shun her, but the rest of the world will not. She stays out of choice. Perhaps stupid and mislead, but choice.

New Year's Irresolution

Don664 Wrote: Jan 13, 2015 10:51 AM
And lost more good men, and not just at Benghazi. With his stupid rules of engagement. And he's still retreating in Iraq and Afghanistan, his drone attacks have been successfu (I agree with them), and he has not recognized (nor have a lot of others) that ISIS is only the newest and most powerful of Islamic fundamentalist groups with is main goal of destroying Israel and the West and creating an Islamic caliphate. They've been very honest about that. And he can't bring himself to declare that they are an enemy.

New Year's Irresolution

Don664 Wrote: Jan 13, 2015 10:45 AM
For every one of those statements, I can come up with statements he made praising Islam, including his remark that he was now on the continent where "it was revealed." BTW, I've heard him say, "The Holy Koran," but has anyone ever heard him say, "The Holy Bible?" If he isn't soft on Islam, what is he? Frankly, I think his foreign policy is based on the belief that we deserve what we get, and his desire to destroy the capitalist nation we once were, and replace it with at the very least a European socialism. He didn't go because he couldn't be bothered.