The long, costly, acrimonious recall saga is over. NBC, CNN, and Fox News have all called this race. For the second time in two years, the people of Wisconsin have elected Scott Walker. He is, and will remain, the state's governor. This outcome is a triumph for Badger State conservatives, the Tea Party movement, and fiscal sanity generally. Though the Left will spin this defeat furiously, make no mistake: They are crestfallen tonight. Their bete noir has prevailed. Again. Their relentless efforts, vociferous protests and millions of dollars have gone for naught. Wisconsin voters have explicitly endorsed Governor Walker's...
They should also pay for the damage they caused to public and private property the last few months.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago