Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
Your bell has been rung to many times stupid.
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 48 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 13 hours ago