In 2000, a Democratic operative orchestrated an "October surprise" attack on George W. Bush, revealing that 24 years earlier, he'd been arrested for drunk driving. The...
Weapons were on station. How do I know? Because ex Navy seals PAINTED the TARGET for them! They were about to receive assistance. How do I know/ Gen. Ham was ordered to stand down and upon refusal was ordered relieved of his Command! Where is Gen. Ham? Under house arrest to keep him from talking? WE MUST INSIST THAT THE ENTIRE CHAIN OF COMMAND BE HELD RESPONSIBLE!!!
If you want to understand why conservatives have lost faith in the so-called mainstream media, you need to ponder the question: Where is the Benghazi feeding frenzy? Unlike some of my colleagues on the right, I don't think there's a conspiracy at work. Rather, I think journalists tend to act on their instincts (some even brag about this; you could look it up). And, collectively, the mainstream media's instincts run liberal, making groupthink inevitable.
- Tom Steyer: I am absolutely nothing at all like the Koch brothers Erika Johnsen 12 minutes ago
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- DoJ guidelines on Obama drug-war clemency: 10 years in prison minimum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago