In 2000, a Democratic operative orchestrated an "October surprise" attack on George W. Bush, revealing that 24 years earlier, he'd been arrested for drunk driving. The...
If you are willing to believe Gregory wants to play it straight, you are part of the problem. As you said he NEVER got back to Libya! And he nor any of the left wing propaganda media will until after the election , if then, given any way out. Six days from election and the entire left-wing media socialist cover-up is in full mode hiding the scandal and the truth from the dumb masses! How many potential voters even know that the commander, of the area , Gen. Ham was relieved in the middle of the battle for trying to aid the troops on the ground trying to protect the Ambassador and themselves? Who gave the order for his subordinate to relieve him and why? Where is Gen. Ham? Under house arrest for trying to aid the bodyguards that had painted
If you want to understand why conservatives have lost faith in the so-called mainstream media, you need to ponder the question: Where is the Benghazi feeding frenzy? Unlike some of my colleagues on the right, I don't think there's a conspiracy at work. Rather, I think journalists tend to act on their instincts (some even brag about this; you could look it up). And, collectively, the mainstream media's instincts run liberal, making groupthink inevitable.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 14 hours ago