Last week, we alerted you to the infuriating, heart-wrenching revelation that at least three specific requests for military help from besieged Americans in Benghazi were rejected by someone in the chain of command. This decision was made despite the established fact that US officials in Tripoli, the State Department, the Pentagon and the White House were watching the horror unfold in real time, via a video feed from an unmanned drone hovering over the city. Democrats won't say if that drone was armed (and therefore capable of raining fire on the terrorists who were...
He's shifty eyed while he's lying and evading.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 12 hours ago