Last week, we alerted you to the infuriating, heart-wrenching revelation that at least three specific requests for military help from besieged Americans in Benghazi were rejected by someone in the chain of command. This decision was made despite the established fact that US officials in Tripoli, the State Department, the Pentagon and the White House were watching the horror unfold in real time, via a video feed from an unmanned drone hovering over the city. Democrats won't say if that drone was armed (and therefore capable of raining fire on the terrorists who were...
He's shifty eyed while he's lying and evading.
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 43 mins ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 4 hours ago