Jane Fonda, Sex Guru for Teenagers?

dolo Wrote: Mar 07, 2014 6:18 PM
Why don't you look up just what Ms Fonda did and since has reacted to challenges about it. She had to apologize to promote her agenda. She was, and as far as I'm concerned, still is a traitor. What if one of your family had been over there fighting or being tortured and probably dying in some concentration camp? What if it was your brother or son in that situation and she's over there laughing and having a grand old time with the enemy and propagandizing against the country they are fighting for? Not so easy to forgive and don't think it's an urban myth. I was here at the time and remember well and don't think the liberal media would let this out about their sweetheart if it weren't true. And at that time we didn't have a conservative news viewpoint.
because we are too dumb to figure it out ourselves, right Michelle?

Biden: There's 'Hatred' Behind Voter ID Laws

dolo Wrote: Feb 27, 2014 7:45 PM
What can possibly be their reason to not have voter ID laws? We, blacks, whites and all other colors have to show ID for most things, even at the store but they actually think it's hatred to ask for ID for voting. I don't believe them. They are just being contrary or more likely they want the possibility of crookedness in voting because it's almost always crooked to their advantage. I'd think they'd be embarassed but I should know better, they are never embarressed

Correct Spelling, Canceled

dolo Wrote: Feb 02, 2014 6:02 PM
Do all op/eds have to be heavy ? Can't we have some levity once in awhile?

Open Hearts, Open Minds, and Open Legs

dolo Wrote: Feb 01, 2014 11:02 AM
So true and so sad. How can any supposed Christian religion call themselves Christian when their beliefs are so non-christian.
She is not Catholic or Christian of any kind. They cannot believe in abortion. As you say it is an oxymoron.
Just thank goodness you're not her husband.

Ann Coulter's Conservative Sell-Out

dolo Wrote: Jan 31, 2014 5:44 PM
I sometimes I like Ann Coulter and many times agree with her but what Mike says makes sense. Sometimes she's a bit harsh and doesn't seem to think what she says is too crass. I would hope it's not for the money, but would it be better if it were for attention. Maybe not. I have seldom disagreed with Mr Adams.

You're Right to Choose This Movie

dolo Wrote: Jan 29, 2014 12:57 PM
Why would ANYone push abortion. So many of the ones we hear insist on abortion and so many seem as if they really don't like babies, men and themselves.
I believe in the 2nd amendment but I sure would be nervous if I knew some people that I know, and many, many that I don't, had a loaded weapon on their person.

APNewsbreak: Rodman checks into rehab center

dolo Wrote: Jan 19, 2014 10:43 PM
I think Dennis Rodman going to Korea is foolish but he was really doing no harm, right? I also think no one should have asked him to put in a good word for the release of Kenneth Bae. He's not and should not be a diplomat for us. That's not his forte.