After raping a girl only half his age, the principal rapist let the others have their turn. Then he raped her again. In between his two assaults upon her he slapped her around viciously and poured alcohol...
This is even more bizarre than the usual Adams column. Professor Adams is similar to the Pope. They both believe that when the egg and the sperm meet the result is a human being. I wonder if the professor also believes, along with the pope, that when a priest who also happens to be a pedophile says some Latin words over flour and water, God, in his infinite wisdom and love, transforms the flour and water into the LITERAL flesh of his supposed son, Jesus Christ. And the proof? Just mix the egg and the sperm and flour and water and a little faith. Voila!
I have a friend who suffered through a horrific gang rape nearly twenty years ago. There were three perpetrators but one in particular served as the ringleader and principal conspirator. He was in his early thirties when he planned the crime and convinced a twenty-one year old and a nineteen year old to join him. His victim was only sixteen years old.
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 4 hours ago