After raping a girl only half his age, the principal rapist let the others have their turn. Then he raped her again. In between his two assaults upon her he slapped her around viciously and poured alcohol...
This is even more bizarre than the usual Adams column. Professor Adams is similar to the Pope. They both believe that when the egg and the sperm meet the result is a human being. I wonder if the professor also believes, along with the pope, that when a priest who also happens to be a pedophile says some Latin words over flour and water, God, in his infinite wisdom and love, transforms the flour and water into the LITERAL flesh of his supposed son, Jesus Christ. And the proof? Just mix the egg and the sperm and flour and water and a little faith. Voila!
I have a friend who suffered through a horrific gang rape nearly twenty years ago. There were three perpetrators but one in particular served as the ringleader and principal conspirator. He was in his early thirties when he planned the crime and convinced a twenty-one year old and a nineteen year old to join him. His victim was only sixteen years old.
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Meriam Ibrahim lands in Italy, on way to US Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 12 hours ago