After raping a girl only half his age, the principal rapist let the others have their turn. Then he raped her again. In between his two assaults upon her he slapped her around viciously and poured alcohol...
This is even more bizarre than the usual Adams column. Professor Adams is similar to the Pope. They both believe that when the egg and the sperm meet the result is a human being. I wonder if the professor also believes, along with the pope, that when a priest who also happens to be a pedophile says some Latin words over flour and water, God, in his infinite wisdom and love, transforms the flour and water into the LITERAL flesh of his supposed son, Jesus Christ. And the proof? Just mix the egg and the sperm and flour and water and a little faith. Voila!
I have a friend who suffered through a horrific gang rape nearly twenty years ago. There were three perpetrators but one in particular served as the ringleader and principal conspirator. He was in his early thirties when he planned the crime and convinced a twenty-one year old and a nineteen year old to join him. His victim was only sixteen years old.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago