When athletes and celebities and race hustlers are the gold standard instead of honest thinkers like Williams and Sowell what'cha gonna do?
Nearly two years ago, U.S. News & World Report came out with a story titled "Educators Implicated in Atlanta Cheating Scandal." It reported that "for 10 years, hundreds of Atlanta public school teachers and principals changed answers on state tests in one of the largest cheating scandals in U.S. history." More than three-quarters of the 56 Atlanta schools investigated had cheated on the National Assessment of Educational Progress test, sometimes called the national report card. Cheating orders came from school administrators and included brazen acts such as teachers reading answers aloud during the test and erasing incorrect answers. One teacher told...
- David Brooks: What America needs now is a stronger presidency with “unified authority” Allahpundit 21 minutes ago
- Iranians have a fit, walk out of ‘technical’ talks after U.S. blacklists sanctions-evaders Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The dream is alive: Huckabee thinking of running in 2016 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Chinese naval vessel tries to stop US Navy vessel in the South China Sea Steve Eggleston 2 hours ago
- Poll: Majority recognize common sense, realize Keystone XL is a fake controversy Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Obama administration considering support for Islamists in Syria? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago