Well since only about seven per cent of the private workforce is unionized I'm sure you could find another job in your field that doesn't require you to join a union. See I never understood that. If you don't like unions and feel you are talented enough not to need one why would you even consider taking a union job?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Don’t panic, but there are now robot vampire bats Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- 2015 Pro Bowl open thread Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Trove of Hillary Clinton’s “policy work as first lady” papers set for release Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Troll fest: Obama administration now picking a fight with Republicans over Alaska drilling Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Chris Christie tackles his problem with conservative voters Noah Rothman 14 hours ago