Well since only about seven per cent of the private workforce is unionized I'm sure you could find another job in your field that doesn't require you to join a union. See I never understood that. If you don't like unions and feel you are talented enough not to need one why would you even consider taking a union job?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hm: Days before the election, trouble in the Northeast for Democrats Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Politico: ObamaCare still not a boon for Democrats at the polls Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Mitch McConnell’s office: On second thought, he’s willing to try to repeal ObamaCare with just 51 votes Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Fatah calls for ‘Day of Rage’ in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Great new media meme: Big win for GOP will fracture the party Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago