Labor Day is stupid.
A national celebration of Big Labor. Big Labor slows down economic innovation. It holds people and companies back. In a modern society, big labor unions really have no place. Big Labor pollutes our politics. It’s central planning. Some have proposed a Creator’s Day. Big massive companies can do the same thing as unions. Think ATT and Comcast want to see a lot of innovation in broadband? Think again. Instead of calling today Labor Day, I’d call it Innovators Day.
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 24 minutes ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago