Why Democrat Ideas Don't Work: Reality

DoctorRoy Wrote: Sep 14, 2014 11:04 AM
Yeah really.

Why Democrat Ideas Don't Work: Reality

DoctorRoy Wrote: Sep 14, 2014 11:00 AM
They included tax cuts for small business. Bush threatened to veto if they didn't.

Why Democrat Ideas Don't Work: Reality

DoctorRoy Wrote: Sep 14, 2014 10:35 AM
Would you agree then that since Capital organizes Labor should too?

Why Democrat Ideas Don't Work: Reality

DoctorRoy Wrote: Sep 14, 2014 10:22 AM
Well Horowitz ought to know. He used to be one.

Why Democrat Ideas Don't Work: Reality

DoctorRoy Wrote: Sep 14, 2014 1:54 AM
Not at all. I do my thing. Ransom does his.

Why Democrat Ideas Don't Work: Reality

DoctorRoy Wrote: Sep 14, 2014 1:14 AM
You really get a kick out of that, huh?

Why Democrat Ideas Don't Work: Reality

DoctorRoy Wrote: Sep 14, 2014 1:00 AM
Naaa I don't get out to Vegas much anymore. But I had a little something on it right here with a uhhhhhh gaming broker. Yeah that's the ticket. A gaming broker. I'm disappointed that I didn't win the special pool in our fantasy league, though. Every year at the draft everyone throws in an extra ten bucks or so and the first guy who has one of their players indicted wins that money. But I kept it in the family,anyway. My son drafted Adrian Peterson. I usually go with Sabastian Janikowski. I'm going even further out on the proverbial limb this week. The upset special of the week is San Diego over Seattle. Well I'm at least going to take San Diego and the points. Oh and I'm just going to let Lincoln's words speak for themselves.

The Post Obama Recovery Begins Here

DoctorRoy Wrote: Sep 13, 2014 6:06 PM
That's great. I don't know if I would call 10 bucks an hour an enormous salary but good for them.

The Post Obama Recovery Begins Here

DoctorRoy Wrote: Sep 13, 2014 12:02 PM
"Companies throw enormous salaries and even signing bonuses at people, and that even includes people working at what are normally low-paying jobs like McDonald's."

The Post Obama Recovery Begins Here

DoctorRoy Wrote: Sep 13, 2014 11:49 AM
See this is what I'm talking about and have always talked about. This ban has been in place for over 40 years and you blame the Democrats? What about the six years from 2001 to 2007 when the GOP controlled the White House and both Houses of Congress. Seems to me that is plenty of time to change anything you didn't like.

The Post Obama Recovery Begins Here

DoctorRoy Wrote: Sep 13, 2014 11:39 AM
Democrats like it? The US refineries benefit the most. They are the ones that keep pushing the ban.