Wendy60 wrote: The neoconservatives are the reason why Boehner is not putting up a fight. The neocons do the thinking for the Republican leadership on all matters of strategy and morality in politics. Boehner wouldn't take a dump if the neocons told him not to, and if they told him to do so, he would strain for hours. Neocons want tax increases, because paying higher taxes is a sacrifice. Neocons believe that the little people have to be forced into sacrificing for the "collective self," i.e., the state, because that is the only way to preserve the social order. What they...
Wendy60. You need to remove your cranium from your anal orifice of confused political demogougery. The manifestaion of the "neocon" term dates back to William Kristol in origin and in the last definitive usage referred to the cadre of close WH advisors to Little Georgie-boy Bush. What isolated them into some prominence was they believed that our Middle East foreign policy would first, last and always be centered about the state of Israel, NOT what was in our national best interests. It has all to do with that limited aspect of foreign policy and naught to do with your rambling descriptive and usage. Try some remedial reading of REAL AMERICAN political history on your road to recovery.
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 31 mins ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 3 hours ago