Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting...
In response to:
Was Ms. Lamb asked WHY security was denied in Benghazi? We know they asked her if budget was a factor and she said no. But I can't find out if they followed up with "then WHY was it denied"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago