DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz had a Chris Matthews tonight after President Obama's State of the Union address. In an email to supporters, DWS said she still had "goosebumps" after he finished his remarks.
I just walked out of the chamber, and -- wow -- I still have goosebumps. I couldn't be more proud of our President.
Let President Obama -- and all my colleagues in Congress -- know you support his plans for the coming year:
Together, we will get it done.
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago