DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and Team Obama in general, have been trying to portray Mitt Romney as non-transparent or open about his personal banking for a week now, but Romney is hitting back. Unlike Romney's bank account, Operation Fast and Furious, run out of the Obama Justice Department, resulted in hundreds of people being killed, including Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. As we reported here on Townhall, President Obama asserted executive privilege in the 11th hour to protect his Attorney General Eric Holder from turning over Congressionally subpoenaed Fast and Furious documents and now, Romney is calling Obama...
In response to:
publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN). First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago. First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office. First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office,100 to date. First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago