Rubio answers his own question ... yes they can continue to ignore it, and will, until financial collapse occurs and it's too late. Why? Rubio answers this question too ... because the American people let them. Rubio knows, but stops short of pointing out that a statistical majority don't contribute non FICA federal taxes ... a majority of the electorate like and benefit from deficit spending which can only end in collapse ... but that's someone else's problem. Like the USSR, I see economic collapse of the US as the only end to the current spending, but with no guarantee the US would ever return to capitalism ... it's no longer in our culture.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014