Rubio answers his own question ... yes they can continue to ignore it, and will, until financial collapse occurs and it's too late. Why? Rubio answers this question too ... because the American people let them. Rubio knows, but stops short of pointing out that a statistical majority don't contribute non FICA federal taxes ... a majority of the electorate like and benefit from deficit spending which can only end in collapse ... but that's someone else's problem. Like the USSR, I see economic collapse of the US as the only end to the current spending, but with no guarantee the US would ever return to capitalism ... it's no longer in our culture.
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago