Our nation is unable to cut because a majority of it's citizens favor socialism, and redistribution. That is the nation we live in. It's not evil politicians. Our elected politicians statistically reflect the electorate that selected them. Those who recite about our being a center right nation sound like my grandfather recalling when a cup of coffee cost only 5cents. Times change, and so do populations. Bankruptcy is our destination nor is there any chance of avoiding it short of a miracle.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago