One of Democrats' enduring, systemic political advantages a mainstream media whose levers are overwhelmingly controlled by people who agree with them on most issues. But sometimes Democrats push their luck, and many in the press cannot help but notice. In the midst of a deluge of Republicans showing flexibility on "revenues" -- for better or worse -- Democrats have thus far been unwilling to commit to, well, much of anything at all. Compromises require real, tangible concessions from both sides, and a number of MSM stalwarts are beginning to point out that Democrats aren't doing...
MSM is biased in favor of liberal ideology. The American people expressed a ballot box counted bias in favor of a liberal ideology. I'm forgetting how expressing the same sentiment as the majority of Americans is corrupt. Mind you, I'm a conservative and feel liberalism, socialism, whatever you want to call it will destroy America, but I'm feeling more and more like we are a minority and have lost this nation. It's no longer our country, and can't the majority take the nation in whatever direction they please, even if it's to certain economic collapse like the former USSR? In truth we're worse off than Europe as yearly trillion dollar deficits will take us down much faster than Western Europe. We'll pass Greece in no time at all.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago