The potentates of the press first focused their ire on something few of them even had seen -- a puerile Internet video titled "Innocence of Muslims" -- and then they turned their guns on Republican presidential candidate Mitt...
Ollie... I have my photo with you on my Facebook and I am going to tell you something.... When Romney gets into office, you need to work on his cabinet like you did with Ronnie Reagan.... That was the dream team!!! But we need more than the Presidency, we need the House and the Senate to get thing moving again and not stalled and bound up with communist politics that the opposition is using to destroy our country. These people need to be prosecuted for treason and desecrating the U.S. Constitution. I am not being too harsh here I am not being harsh enough...
WASHINGTON -- The storming of the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and the brutal murders of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, produced chaos this week in the so-called mainstream media. Instead of asking about how the heck this could happen in the aftermath of the Obama administration's Arab Spring euphoria, "reporters" started looking for scapegoats.
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 59 minutes ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago