I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
DHE First let me say that I apologize for the tone I took with you earlier, its just that I get tired of the Jon Stewart's who are are so dismissive of people who are troubled by the war of Christmas, which again is really just a small part of a larger effort to de-Christianize western culture. But lets put that aside for now, what I'd like to know is, were you a fan (admirer) of Andrew Breitbart? I ask that because he was Jewish and he was no doubt more socially liberal than me, so I'm guessing he's someone you might have had more in common with, culturally and philosophically, than me. Not that you agreed with him 100% of the time, but for the most part was he someone whose opinion you respected? And this is not a trap.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: There’s a nasty bit of the budget deal that makes tax hikes easier to pass Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- George W. sends letter of support to Alabama kicker after Iron Bowl Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Report: Top “moderate” U.S.-backed Syrian rebel general chased out of the country by jihadis Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul: This “backwards,” “status quo” budget plan stinks, and stinks badly. Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- RNC’s plan for 2016: Fewer debates, later primaries, and a convention in June Allahpundit 4 hours ago