I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
I have to be honest, Crash, I really don't dislike DHE, though I'm sure he thinks that I do, but I really don't, its just that he has a blind-spot where it pertains to political correctness (AKA Cultural Marxism), its obviously a subject he has spent no time seriously investigating, yet he is constantly dismissive of the idea that there is a war on Christmas or any attempt to marginalize Christian Culture in a larger context. If he weren't so dismissive and condescending about it, I would not even feel compelled to respond, much less respond harshly. He says that I'm close minded or single minded, yet he can't even see how openly hostile political correctness is to any public expressions of Christianity.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago