Answer: Nearly a dozen times, including the 2009 massacre of three Pittsburgh police officers (which lib journos falsely blamed on Fox News, Glenn Beck and the "heated, apocalyptic rhetoric of the anti-Obama forces"); the 2009 suicide insurance scam/murder hoax of Kentucky census worker Bill Sparkman (which New York magazine falsely blamed on Rush Limbaugh, "conservative media personalities, websites and even members of Congress"); the 2009 Holocaust museum shooting...
I wasn't trying to imply otherwise, James, I was simply drawing a denominational distinction and pointing out that its not just evangelicals or protestants the SPLC smears on its website, but Catholics as well. I thought that was self evident, but thats what I was referring too.
Question: How many times over the past four years have exploitative liberal journalists and Democratic leaders rushed to pin random acts of violence on the tea party, Republicans, Fox News and conservative talk radio?
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 58 minutes ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 3 hours ago