Yesterday at a Chick-Fil-A in Tucson, Ariz. a man named Adam Smith, who is reportedly an adjunct lecturer at the University of Arizona, made it a point to visit the restaurant so he could milk the company for a free water while verbally assaulting a nice young woman working there. He pulls up to the window, asks for the free water and the abuse begins. Ironically (or in typical liberal form), Smith claimed he's against hate, yet proceeds to tell the woman that the corporation she works for donates to hate groups and that he doesn't understand how she lives...
In response to:
Awww, isn't this thread cute, the homos are all upset because CFA made a gazillion dollars yesterday. Awww, poor babies, it was like having gay marriage struck down on the ballot for the millionth time, only a trillion times worse, cause this time it was out in the open, hoards of normal human-beings sticking it too the gay mafia while enriching their latest target beyond his wildest dreams. That had to be sooooooo painful for the sodomites to watch.
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 50 mins ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago