Last week, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney came in for a well-earned pounding from three bellwethers of the Supply Side right. The Wall Street Journal, the Weekly Standard, and Forbes.com Opinions acidly critiqued Team Romney for failing to lay out a compelling agenda. The WSJ on July 5th, Romney’s...
I don't know about that, Phil, Romney and his surrogates did a pretty good job at savaging Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum in the primaries, but as I said below, he (they) dislike conservatives more than they dislike liberals, so they have no trouble going after conservatives and they certainly don't lack for motivation. Its only attacking liberals like Obama that they find distasteful and beneath them.
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago