History's Greatest Event

Dobermite Wrote: Apr 11, 2014 5:25 PM
Darby, http://www.breitbart.com Thats the home page for Breitbart, but on top you'll find a number of different tabs that direct you to specific topical pages which are essentially separate entities, all under the Breitbart rubric.

History's Greatest Event

Dobermite Wrote: Apr 11, 2014 5:17 PM
Goodbye to all of the TH folks I've become friendly with over the years. If this situation is addressed and corrected I will speak with you again in the future, and if not, maybe I'll see you on other conservative websites like Breitbart. I use the same name (Dobermite) everywhere so I won't be hard to spot :-)

History's Greatest Event

Dobermite Wrote: Apr 11, 2014 5:15 PM
I just spent five minutes typing a thoughtful commentary, and just as I was finishing the page refreshed and all I had worked on was lost. Thats it, thats the end of me posting at Townhall until this situation is rectified. So long as the page refreshes on its own every so often, I will continue to stay away and post elsewhere.

History's Greatest Event

Dobermite Wrote: Apr 11, 2014 1:46 AM
Correction: All but John amongst the Apostles were executed for preaching the Gospel and refusing to renounce it, and the authorities did try to execute John as well, by poison, but he survived and was subsequently exiled to Patmos where he proceeded to write the Book of Revelation.

History's Greatest Event

Dobermite Wrote: Apr 11, 2014 1:33 AM
Its not only his family, all of the Apostles were executed for their faith, some crucified upside down, some stoned to death, but all brutal executions that they saw coming and could have prevented had they simply denounced the Gospel (Good News) of the Risen Christ, and this was their story, they were the ones who were telling the story of what they themselves had seen with their own eyes, including the Risen Christ, so they too would have known in their heart of hearts if they were dying for a lie, and yet each and every one of them chose death to disavowing the Gospel of the Risen Christ.
Yes its down.

Who Really Won the Cold War?

Dobermite Wrote: Apr 04, 2014 10:13 PM
Indeed John, it all traces back to the Frankfurt School (of which Munzenberg was a member), Cultural Marxism and how it was unleashed on the west, predominately during the cultural/sexual revolution of the 1960's and continuing till this day in the form of political correctness and repressive tolerance. American culture, or what we used to call western civilization, was subverted and intentionally corrupted by the forces of Cultural Marxism, the primary purpose being the de-Christianization of the west.
Guy acts like he's shocked that the left would put out a hit on this man for opposing gay marriage, when the truth is it was entirely predictable, and its only the beginning. Marxism, in any form (classical or cultural), demands absolute conformity, OR ELSE, and eventually it always gets around to the "or else."
Guy, How many times in the past did I try to tell you that this is Cultural Marxism and it demands absolute conformity? How many times did I tell you the lefts idea of tolerance is "repressive tolerance", a tentacle of Cultural Marxism, which loosely defined means tolerance of ideas and movements that emanate from the left, but a fierce intolerance of ideas and movements that emanate from the right? How many times did I tell you that by supporting homosexual marriage and sticking your thumb in the eye of traditionalists and paleocons, you are essentially giving aid and comfort to the enemy? Has this episode taught you anything and do you finally get what this is all about?
Incidentally Dr. Brown does not care one bit if he is "isolated", just like the early Christians did not care if they were treated as outcasts and criminals in the ancient province of Judea. So long as Dr. Brown knows he stands with Jesus, thats all he needs to satisfy him, and when his life is done he will hear the only words of approval any Christian wished to hear; "My good and faithful servant." You, on the other hand, may hear the four most horrifying words in the whole entirety of the scriptures; "I never knew you."
toot .. you can "toot" your horn now.