LGBT Strikes Again: Comply or Die

Dobermite Wrote: Oct 13, 2014 7:14 PM
Thanks Miz Seeing, I've been making that argument at TH for years, that libertarians and leftists are indistinguishable where it pertains to Cultural Marxism. They are on the same team. Thats why an alliance between libertarians and conservatives is impossible. Libertarians already have a tacit alliance with the cultural left.

LGBT Strikes Again: Comply or Die

Dobermite Wrote: Oct 13, 2014 1:30 PM
Just one slight clarification: When I say the Cultural Marxists are not concerned with private worship, I mean right now, but in the end, if taken to its logical conclusion, persecution, suppression and even outright murder of Christians should be expected. Thats always how Marxist revolution ends, and make no mistake about it, the cultural-sexual revolution is a Marxist revolution, its just traditional Marxism transferred from economic into cultural terms, and like I said above, the primary target of Cultural Marxism, from the outset, was an is Christian culture. The Cultural Marxist theoreticians; Gramsci, Fromm, Horkheimer, Marcuse, Adorno and the whole lousy lot of them, made that crystal clear from the outset.

LGBT Strikes Again: Comply or Die

Dobermite Wrote: Oct 13, 2014 1:21 PM
Typo alert: LEFT ... "Tolerance of ideas and movements that emanate from the LEFT"

LGBT Strikes Again: Comply or Die

Dobermite Wrote: Oct 13, 2014 1:20 PM
Exactly and its called 'repressive tolerance', which is tolerance of ideas and movements that emanate from the like (like gay marriage), but a fierce intolerance of ideas and movements that emanate from the right (like traditional morality). So, in Cultural Marxism or Political Correctness, first the correct and incorrect positions are defined by the cultural anarchists, then those who refuse to conform are targeted as bigots, racists, misogynists, homophobes etc, and successfully marginalized.

LGBT Strikes Again: Comply or Die

Dobermite Wrote: Oct 13, 2014 1:12 PM
Oh and one more thing. I know a lot of older Americans are dumbfounded by the degree to which the millennials embrace gay marriage for example and reject the morality of their ancestors, but this is exactly what they were taught to believe from the moment they became aware of the outside world. They didn't grow up in the same country we grew up in, where the prevailing wisdom was that traditional morality was good, even if we couldn't always rise to its standards. We understood that the standard itself was good for society, thats what we were taught to believe, that was the underlying premise of western civilization. What these young people have learned is the complete opposite, that western civilization was bigoted, intolerant and oppressive, and that Cultural Marxism (PC) was designed to eradicate all of the evils of western civilization, like making judgements about sex. This is exactly what they were indoctrinated to believe, so its no accident they support gay marriage.

LGBT Strikes Again: Comply or Die

Dobermite Wrote: Oct 13, 2014 1:00 PM
I'm really getting tired of having to explain this to a conservative audience, where no explanation should be necessary, but I adore Joanne Moudy, she's about as courageous a columnist as we have on the right, so I'll take the time to validate what she is saying and provide the actual details of what this is and how it works. What is it? Cultural Marxism. What is its purpose? To de-Christianize the west. What does that mean? Western civilization and Christian culture are synonymous. Cultural Marxism seeks not to take away your right to worship in the privacy of your own home or to attend church on Sunday's, but to de-Christinze the culture of the west by attacking Christian ideas and premises, like traditional morality, and promoting things that undermine Christian culture like moral relativism, nihilism, hedonism secularism, critical theory, radical feminism, sexual liberation, repressive tolerance, multiculturalism, etc. How do they propose to succeed? They've already succeeded for the most part, and they succeeded by capturing America's institutions (what Antonio Gramsci called "the long march thru the institutions") like media, entertainment and pop culture, public education, our universities, the courts and even our churches with liberal, liberation and social justice theology and the spread of alternative, new age religions. Once that has been accomplished, and that happened decades ago, let the indoctrination via ideological and cultural subversion commence, which is to say the promotion of PC Cultural Marxism in all of its guises, and the destruction of western civilization. What you are seeing with this full frontal assault on Christians is the beginning of the end game. Marxism always leads to persecution of Christians, if not mass murder, because as the Cultural Marxists long ago surmised, Christianity and Christian culture are the real enemies of Marxism.
True Story, When I first got saved I started attending a church a few miles away with a really charismatic preacher. He was actually quite good, could really deliver a sermon, so much so that he had to build a new and much bigger church because people were coming from all around to attend his services. The new church was huge and soon those pews were filled to capacity too, not only on Sunday's, but for weeknight Bible study as well. Slowly I began to notice a shift in his preaching. When I first got there he was preaching mostly about salvation and the cross, the sermons were very traditional, but slowly he began spending more and more time on the gospel of prosperity, and then one day I went to the church and I saw a brand new Benz in his parking space, and not the cheaper version either, more like the most expensive Benz that they make. I asked someone, whose care is that?, and they answered "its pastors." Something in my spirit said this is not right, and I felt so strongly about it that I stopped attending that church altogether. About a year later I happened to be in the neighborhood on business and out of curiosity I stopped in, because I knew it was the day and time of a weekday service, and where the building was always filled to capacity for any and every service, this time it was half empty, and I knew that immediately because the parking lot was half empty where it used to always be filled. Then when I went inside I noticed that the seats were filled with almost entirely black parishioners, whereas a year earlier it was at least 95% white. I say that not because the race matters, but to point out that nearly all of his old parishioners, much to my surprise, must have had the same reaction I had and left. I didn't stick around to hear the sermon, but I was really struck by the results of his greed.
"Heavily Democratic voters in Michigan haven’t elected a GOP Senator in more than 20 years." And hows that working out for them? The last time I saw images of Detroit, it looked like a war zone after a sustained shock & awe campaign.
Oops, I meant 2012, surprised us in 2012 and may have another surprise in store.
Don't be so sure, David, the millennials surprised Republicans in 2014 when they re-elected the Marxist-in-Chief by a fairly wide margin, in an election most people thought would be close and possibly won by Romney, and they may have an even bigger surprise in store for the GOP in November. Understand this, this generation, the millennial generation, is the post PC indoctrinated generation in the history of the world. That means they are conditioned to vote democrat and even more conditioned to be scared to death of Republicans, and that kind of indoctrination doesn't just change over night. This is the kind of indoctrination that requires professional deprogrammers or some kind of religious experience that brings about an epiphany.