The Problem With The Right Part 2

Dobermite Wrote: Aug 17, 2014 4:08 AM
What America needs is a counter counterculture revolution, otherwise America will continue its precipitous decline, just as decadent Rome did. What America needs is not a surrender to the abortionists, the homosexual marriage proponents and all the rest of the Cultural Marxists, but a real Christian revival, a third Great Awakening, or America is doomed, which is exactly what the Cultural Marxists intended. In the words of Cultural Marxist Willi Munzenberg; "We will make the west so corrupt that it stinks!" I don't know what Hunter is fighting for, but thats what I'm fighting to defeat, even if the fight is seemingly lost.

The Problem With The Right Part 2

Dobermite Wrote: Aug 17, 2014 4:00 AM
"America is Great because America is Good, and if she ever ceases to be Good, she will cease to be Great." - Alexis De Tocqueville upon discovering the true source of America's Greatness when he visited the heartland and churches and had his epiphany. This is what the Cultural Marxists like Antonio Gramsci, Theodor Adorno and Herbert Marcuse surmised as well. When they tried to explain why America and the west was so resistant to Marxism, they surmised that western civilization itself was the problem, which is to say the Christian culture of the west, therefore what was required was a cultural revolution in the west, the west needed to be de-Christianized and the culture debased, only then would America be receptive to Classical Marxist revolution, so they translated Marxism from economic to cultural terms, used women, blacks, gays and various other minorities to take the place of the workers in Classical Marxist revolution, unleashed the cultural-sexual revolution in the 1960's, and thus began "the long march thru the institutions" as Gramsci directed in his prison notebooks. If Hunter thinks we can surrender TO THAT and restore America's Greatness, he doesn't understand the first damn thing about how we got into this mess in the first place, much less how to find our way back to the light.
Like most liberals, Chapman likes to belittle social conservatives and he completely ignores or dismisses the devastation that was unleashed in this country by the cultural-sexual revolution, which was orchestrated by the Cultural Marxist left, the same leftists who now blame everything but themselves from the havoc they have wrecked on this country and most especially on the black community. Forgetting the explosion of social pathologies of all sorts since the cultural-sexual revolution, just look at what its done to the black family. Prior to the C&S-R about 90% of black children were born into traditional two parent families, and blacks were less likely to get divorced than whites. Now over 70% of black children are born out of wedlock and no fault divorce is rampant in both the black and white communities. The devastation THAT ALONE has had on the black community is incalculable, but we can see from the simultaneous explosion of crime and social pathologies that the effects have been devastating. Yet liberals like Chapman will NEVER concede that they are directly and largely responsible for most of what ails the black community today. Being a liberal means never having to admit you screwed up and never having to say you are sorry. But they will continue to trot out the same tired list of grievances Chapman trotted out here.

Part One: The Problem With The Right

Dobermite Wrote: Aug 14, 2014 12:48 PM
"When was the last time a really smart Republican senator, congressman or activist, made you laugh?" Pat Buchanan when he ran for President. He made this one stop along the campaign trail in the Ozark's and suddenly he's on stage with this Hillbilly band that looked like something from the cast of Deliverance. They made the Duck Dynasty guys look like city slickers, one guy had a harmonica, another an accordion, another something that looked like a three string harp, and another was playing the whiskey jug, and they were playing a song they wrote especially for Pat called "The Pat Buchanan Express", and Pat is up there on the stage singing and clapping and having the time of his life. Its hard to explain, but its the funniest thing I ever saw and I was so glad that I taped it. For year I played it back and laughed out loud every time I played it.
So lets see, in the past year or two Ann has picked a fight with conservatives, tea party patriots and now Christians, pretty much all of the people who bought her books and made her filthy rich. Where I come from thats called biting the hand that feeds you, or ingratitude, take your pick, either way this woman has done a heck of a job at alienating everyone she can possibly alienate. Whose left?
So lets see, in the past year or two Ann has picked a fight with conservatives, tea party patriots and now Christians, pretty much all of the people who bought her books and made her filthy rich. Where I come from thats called biting the hand that feeds you, or ingratitude, take your pick, either way this woman has done a heck of a job at alienating everyone she can possibility alienate. Whose left?

The Loophole is Obama

Dobermite Wrote: Jul 30, 2014 11:50 PM
Most of you guys know me, you know I've been posting at TH for years and I would never post anything that can do any harm to your computer, nor would I ever post anything even remotely obscene, like liberals are want to do. That said, you MUST SEE this youtube video, I swear its the most adorable thing you will ever see. If you have a heart, this short video will definitely melt it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84DLT4yRcy4

Stop the Fear Mongering

Dobermite Wrote: Jul 25, 2014 9:45 PM
BTW Linda, if you like latino culture so much, that you want to bring enough latinos into this country to transform the culture of this nation, if you are so down with Obama's "fundamental transformation", then why don't you just move to Mexico or Colombia, then you won't have to destroy this country to get the banana republic you desire.

Stop the Fear Mongering

Dobermite Wrote: Jul 25, 2014 9:25 PM
Although I disagree with her positions on immigration, I used to defend Linda Chavez because I remember when she was a loyal soldier in the Reagan Revolution, but I've now come to the conclusion that Linda's loyalty is no longer to this country, but to her ethnicity and other latinos here and abroad. I myself am half Spanish, but I don't give a damn about Spain or any other Spanish speaking people, and I especially don't want them here if they are going to game the system and vote democrat, which the overwhelming majority of latino immigrants do. So unlike Linda, here is an American of Spanish dissent who says deport all of these illegal immigrants, ALL OF THEM!!!, every man, woman and child who is here illegally, and lets put a moratorium on legal immigration too, until we can stop with this multiculturalism BS and start assimilating this immigrants to be AMERICANS again, where their loyalties are with AMERICA and not their countries of origin, something Linda has apparently forgotten.
Dr. Brown, I love you, I really do, you are truly a man of God and you have a wonderful heart, honestly you are everything I wish I could be in my walk with Christ but there is a side of me that is just too combative, perhaps its my upbringing and something I will never entirely lose, I hope God will excuse me this fault, but I have to tell you, I think your appeal to the better angels of Obama's nature, nobel though it may be, is being wasted on a man whose heart is hardened against Christians unlike anyone who has ever sat in the Oval Office before him. I believe he knows exactly what he is doing, completely understands the ramifications of his actions for people of faith, and that is exactly what he intends. This man, in my view, is seething with hatred for Christians, thus when he cannot use the IRS to target them, he will use his infamous phone and pen.