Florida's legal argument against Obamacare rested specifically on the Medicaid expansion, arguing that the federal government's threat to withhold all federal funding if a state did not participate in the expansion was an unlawful condition of the law. Governor Scott and Flordia won their case against the...
There are some serious threats being bandied about by the Feds. Lots of arm twisting, oops I mean breaking, to get these guys to go along.
Florida Governor Rick Scott today announced that he'd be participating in the federal expansion of Medicaid that was included in Obamacare. Rick Scott's administration was one of the original states to sue the Obama Administration in the wake of Obamacare, arguing that key provisions of the law were unconstitutional impositions on the states.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 6 hours ago