Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
"Clearly, voters didn’t think they were ratifying Obamacare when they pulled the lever for Obama." Then what the &%#$*&^%$# did they think they were doing? Between the publicity and Roberts' opinion, anyone that did not connect getting rid of Obama with getting rid of Obamacare is a complete moron. I mean Roberts basically said, if you don't like the law get rid of Obama. He could not have been clearer. Anyone that doesn't like Obamacare and voted for Obama needs a lobotomy, because their brain is already too defective to add anything of worth to the society.
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 17 hours ago