Let's begin with the unpopularity, then move on to the substantive issues. Sooner or later, the latter will impact the former. A new poll reveals that the same people who re-elected this president by a three-point margin still oppose his signature "accomplishment" by double-digits. Independents remain particularly sour on the law, the worst bits of which are slated for implementation over the next two years. In Jeffrey Anderson's write-up of CNN's poll, he explains why voters didn't unequivocally embrace Obamaism on November 6th (via Mary...
In response to:
"Clearly, voters didn’t think they were ratifying Obamacare when they pulled the lever for Obama." Then what the &%#$*&^%$# did they think they were doing? Between the publicity and Roberts' opinion, anyone that did not connect getting rid of Obama with getting rid of Obamacare is a complete moron. I mean Roberts basically said, if you don't like the law get rid of Obama. He could not have been clearer. Anyone that doesn't like Obamacare and voted for Obama needs a lobotomy, because their brain is already too defective to add anything of worth to the society.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014