President Bush 41 epitomized these betrayals when he broke his "read my lips, no new taxes" pledge. He paid the price when he quickly went from high approval ratings as president to someone defeated for reelection by a...
If Chief Justice Roberts betrayed the Constitution, it doesn't matter. We The People have betrayed it for 150 years by standing by as Congress violates it daily in thousands of ways. Constitutional conservatives can win a major victory here if we'll repeat the 2010 congressional landslide, once moere -- and take the Senate this time. What the enemy meant for evil, God can use for good; here's how: http://www.thisbloodlessliberty.com/2012/06/john-roberts-you-sly-fox.html We The People simply have work to do. The work we've abdiccated for generations. D.M. Zuniga, P.E. Founder, AmericaAgain! Trust www.JoinAmericaAgain.com
Betrayal is hard to take, whether in our personal lives or in the political life of the nation. Yet there are people in Washington -- too often, Republicans -- who start living in the Beltway atmosphere, and start forgetting those hundreds of millions of Americans beyond the Beltway who trusted them to do right by them, to use their wisdom instead of their cleverness.
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago