President Bush 41 epitomized these betrayals when he broke his "read my lips, no new taxes" pledge. He paid the price when he quickly went from high approval ratings as president to someone defeated for reelection by a...
If Chief Justice Roberts betrayed the Constitution, it doesn't matter. We The People have betrayed it for 150 years by standing by as Congress violates it daily in thousands of ways. Constitutional conservatives can win a major victory here if we'll repeat the 2010 congressional landslide, once moere -- and take the Senate this time. What the enemy meant for evil, God can use for good; here's how: http://www.thisbloodlessliberty.com/2012/06/john-roberts-you-sly-fox.html We The People simply have work to do. The work we've abdiccated for generations. D.M. Zuniga, P.E. Founder, AmericaAgain! Trust www.JoinAmericaAgain.com
Betrayal is hard to take, whether in our personal lives or in the political life of the nation. Yet there are people in Washington -- too often, Republicans -- who start living in the Beltway atmosphere, and start forgetting those hundreds of millions of Americans beyond the Beltway who trusted them to do right by them, to use their wisdom instead of their cleverness.
NewsBusted! President Obama, ISIS, 9/11, August Jobs Report, NBC News, Syrian Rebels, South Dakota Snow
- Study: Nighty network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 19 mins ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Thousands of American troops headed to Africa to fight… Ebola? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo editors: Say, this ISIS intervention looks a wee bit “underpowered,” no? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago