We will see an enormous decision that must be made on the Bush income taxes and the payroll tax holiday, but what might provide more problems between the parties are the sequester spending cuts. Democrats do not want to admit that they have pushed sharp defense decreases upon the country as a "compromise" for raising the debt ceiling last time. It's surprising that...
In response to:
Sheepdog, those who voted for Obama after his Benghazi gate murders, with knowledge of the millions of fake I.D.photoshopped ID.s voted with, should instead have started the IMPEACH OBAMA movement for his lying to 300,000,00 Americans about what he allowed to happing,by denying help from our troops on our aircraft carrie in the Gulf ,20 min from benghazi with combat ready jets,were not allowed to stop the 9/11 attack by Al-Quaeda ,to prevent murders and burning alive of our 4 Americans.Would you like to have been there on that 9/11?Begging the White House for military help ready to,and be denied???
There will be a lame duck session between Election Day 2012 and January 2013, when President Obama has his second inauguration and the next Congress takes office. And in that time, incredibly important policy must be decided.
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 4 hours ago