Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Excellent article. Rob Parker's critique of RG III is standard operating procedure in criticizing black conservatives/Republicans. It's cheap, low, and exposes a level of intellectual deficiency that is rampant on the Left. I don't follow professional football, but I'm already a fan of Robert Griffin III just based on his background and the excellent job that his parents have done in raising and rearing such a fine young man.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Question for new “View” co-host Nicolle Wallace: When did you just want to pop Palin? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Bad news from Pelosi: Republicans winning the Senate would be the end of civilization Allahpundit 4 hours ago