So, who decides? What is abuse? What is 'normal'. Some government bureaucrat? Worse yet, a politician? Certainly, children's right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness need to be protected just as those same rights for all humans, citizens or not, adults or not. So, to answer the question, NO. Not at the discretion of a government bureaucrat without criminal proceedings.
- Cubans ready to sell out Joanne Chesimard if they get the chance Jazz Shaw 48 mins ago
- An Obama presser is hardly a “teachable moment” in gender studies Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- NSA Christmas eve docu-dump contains bombshells about [redacted] Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Hot Air’s top 50 posts in 2014: 31-40 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- What if North Korea didn’t hack Sony? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- After funeral, as NYPD returns to work, problems await Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago