So, who decides? What is abuse? What is 'normal'. Some government bureaucrat? Worse yet, a politician? Certainly, children's right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness need to be protected just as those same rights for all humans, citizens or not, adults or not. So, to answer the question, NO. Not at the discretion of a government bureaucrat without criminal proceedings.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 4 hours ago