So, who decides? What is abuse? What is 'normal'. Some government bureaucrat? Worse yet, a politician? Certainly, children's right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness need to be protected just as those same rights for all humans, citizens or not, adults or not. So, to answer the question, NO. Not at the discretion of a government bureaucrat without criminal proceedings.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 5 hours ago