I say we're best off if government just leaves us alone to our peaceful cooperation with whomever we please. Let politicians advocate moral behavior. Let them give to charities. But leave government -- which is physical force -- out of it....
Loved the article and yes I'm voting for Gary. Robmney just mean more debt, less freedom & more establishment banker shenanigans. In fact I'm so in for GJ that I developed his mobile app that. Currently it's available on android and soon to be for the i-phone. It would be great if freedom made history in 2012. It can if freedom lovers support GJ. If he had the enough $$$$$ in his war chest he could get the media time to make the (easy) distinction between a GJ presidency and an establishment presidency. Ironically if he were running as a Republican he'd likely be up 10 points. Get the app at http://goo.gl/Psc5o. Download, donate, share & share again.
All political candidates call themselves freedom-lovers, but they are not. Neither major party really opposes government control of the economy or of our personal lives. I'm a libertarian because I see the false choice offered by political left and right: Democrats talk about personal liberty; Republicans talk about economic freedom. But what they do once in power belies their words.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago