I say we're best off if government just leaves us alone to our peaceful cooperation with whomever we please. Let politicians advocate moral behavior. Let them give to charities. But leave government -- which is physical force -- out of it....
Loved the article and yes I'm voting for Gary. Robmney just mean more debt, less freedom & more establishment banker shenanigans. In fact I'm so in for GJ that I developed his mobile app that. Currently it's available on android and soon to be for the i-phone. It would be great if freedom made history in 2012. It can if freedom lovers support GJ. If he had the enough $$$$$ in his war chest he could get the media time to make the (easy) distinction between a GJ presidency and an establishment presidency. Ironically if he were running as a Republican he'd likely be up 10 points. Get the app at http://goo.gl/Psc5o. Download, donate, share & share again.
All political candidates call themselves freedom-lovers, but they are not. Neither major party really opposes government control of the economy or of our personal lives. I'm a libertarian because I see the false choice offered by political left and right: Democrats talk about personal liberty; Republicans talk about economic freedom. But what they do once in power belies their words.
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 12 hours ago