I say we're best off if government just leaves us alone to our peaceful cooperation with whomever we please. Let politicians advocate moral behavior. Let them give to charities. But leave government -- which is physical force -- out of it....
Loved the article and yes I'm voting for Gary. Robmney just mean more debt, less freedom & more establishment banker shenanigans. In fact I'm so in for GJ that I developed his mobile app that. Currently it's available on android and soon to be for the i-phone. It would be great if freedom made history in 2012. It can if freedom lovers support GJ. If he had the enough $$$$$ in his war chest he could get the media time to make the (easy) distinction between a GJ presidency and an establishment presidency. Ironically if he were running as a Republican he'd likely be up 10 points. Get the app at http://goo.gl/Psc5o. Download, donate, share & share again.
All political candidates call themselves freedom-lovers, but they are not. Neither major party really opposes government control of the economy or of our personal lives. I'm a libertarian because I see the false choice offered by political left and right: Democrats talk about personal liberty; Republicans talk about economic freedom. But what they do once in power belies their words.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014