Libertarians Versus Conservatives

DKJ Wrote: Jun 11, 2014 10:31 PM
Fighting the rear guard action for sanity... The executive branch ignores the law. Period. The reality is Americans elect the candidate who promises the most stuff. America is done - put a fork in it.

Bill To Tax Wealthy For Student Loans Stalls

DKJ Wrote: Jun 11, 2014 10:26 PM
Seriously...moving to Finland. I run a small business that could operate there, and the goldfish are coming with me.

Bill To Tax Wealthy For Student Loans Stalls

DKJ Wrote: Jun 11, 2014 10:25 PM
I've made some bad financial decisons... where is my bail out???? To be fair, the Republicans suck as much about free markets as the Dems do - which is why if they run another "John McCain-Mitt Romney" in 2016 I will vote for Hillary, because I will be moving to Finland.

IRS Approves "Taxpayer Bill of Rights"

DKJ Wrote: Jun 11, 2014 10:21 PM
Defund the IRS.
I won't address the emotion in your post, since there is no point. Americans died, there was a coverup, justice needs to be served. Setting up an embassy with inadequate security and then leaving the ambassador and his security detail to die probably does not violate any laws. The way the incident was covered up probably does. This is not about Republicans and Democrats, this is about the government acting in a lawless manner.

Ha: NYC Mayor De Blasio Booed on Opening Day

DKJ Wrote: Mar 31, 2014 8:31 PM
Well someone "elected" him. The NYT is against, Against, AGAINST voter ID laws for some reason.

The Underpants Gnome Caucus

DKJ Wrote: Feb 16, 2014 8:02 PM
Fight? We're Republicans. We give up, and then blame our own base for making us lose. I'm so over the Republican Party...
RIP Ammo seems to be all hype. I haven't seen any performance data to back their claims. The projectile LOOKS cool, but until I see independent analysis of performance, I'm not buying the hype. Also, in a Defensive Gun Use, the last thing you want to do is go in front of a (probably Democrat, for sure aspiring governor) prosecutor and try to explain why you shot Travyon McThuggle with some "high powered RIP kill 'em dead ammo".

The New 2016 GOP Frontrunner?

DKJ Wrote: Jan 29, 2014 4:50 PM
And then he will govern as a big government RINO. Not sure where the win is there...

The New 2016 GOP Frontrunner?

DKJ Wrote: Jan 29, 2014 4:49 PM
There's no real difference between Huckabee and McCain or Romney. And we know how they fared. Yet another center-left RINO. I really hope this isn't the best the party can do going into 2016.