Mark: A breath of fresh air. God bless you in this age of moral horror and attacks on our Lord.
My son, Allan, and I set out on a perfect Colorado winter day to secure this year’s Christmas tree. We ventured deep into Pike National Forest in the Rocky Mountains as we have every December for the past 22 years, this time near Kenosha Pass. A 16’ Douglas fir now offers a stately welcome for holiday visitors to our home.
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 56 mins ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 16 hours ago