Excellent perspective Mr. Payne. Also, enjoy your appearances on Fox News.
So I'm at CVS last night and notice there seems to be more shelf space allotted for Perrier, the French brand that sparked the sparkling water invasion in America, to then only become something of a pariah in the very market it helped to create. Flash back to 1977 when the invasion began. Perrier became an instant hit among the hip crowd and soon appeared in movies and all the cool places. The brand had actually been on something of a roll since 1863 when Napoleon III granted rights to use its spring source for drinking water and bathing.
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 29 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 12 hours ago