Excellent perspective Mr. Payne. Also, enjoy your appearances on Fox News.
So I'm at CVS last night and notice there seems to be more shelf space allotted for Perrier, the French brand that sparked the sparkling water invasion in America, to then only become something of a pariah in the very market it helped to create. Flash back to 1977 when the invasion began. Perrier became an instant hit among the hip crowd and soon appeared in movies and all the cool places. The brand had actually been on something of a roll since 1863 when Napoleon III granted rights to use its spring source for drinking water and bathing.
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Reuters: Suspect in Ottawa attack identified, was a Canadian convert to Islam Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New James O’Keefe video: Lefty organizers in Colorado wouldn’t support voter fraud on Mark Udall’s behalf, would they? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CDC: Travelers from Ebola-impacted nations will be monitored for 21 days Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: At least seven black witnesses have corroborated Darren Wilson’s testimony before the Ferguson grand jury Allahpundit 3 hours ago