Excellent perspective Mr. Payne. Also, enjoy your appearances on Fox News.
So I'm at CVS last night and notice there seems to be more shelf space allotted for Perrier, the French brand that sparked the sparkling water invasion in America, to then only become something of a pariah in the very market it helped to create. Flash back to 1977 when the invasion began. Perrier became an instant hit among the hip crowd and soon appeared in movies and all the cool places. The brand had actually been on something of a roll since 1863 when Napoleon III granted rights to use its spring source for drinking water and bathing.
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 47 minutes ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago