Fox News is reporting today about a newly obtained cable showing even more damning information about the situation in Benghazi, Libya just ahead of the terrorist attack on 9/11 which left U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans dead. The cable shows there was a clear concern for safety and the developing dangers of al Qaeda in the city just before the attack occurred. An emergency meeting to discuss al Qaeda's growing presence in Benghazi was held a month before the attack and it was determined the U.S. consulate could not withstand a coordinated attack should one occur....
I wonder what went through Ambassador Steven's mind when he realized what would happen and that the person he was serving under literally threw him to the wolves? Not only should Obama be charged and impeached, but Clinton should be brought up on charges as well as every military commander who failed to take action. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff should be fired immediately and court martialed! Every person with any power or decision who failed to take appropriate actions should face the consequences! And the two Seals who disobeyed orders and sacrificed their lives should be given Medals of Honor immediately....but not from Odumbo...that would tarnish them!
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 38 mins ago
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: UK takes steps to keep British jihadists from returning Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 17 hours ago