How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
I have been saying, for at least 40 years, that the Johnson Amendment is "unconstitutional!" I still believe that. For 166 years pastors have had the "right" under the First Amendment to speak about whatever they wanted! THEN, that "right" is taken away from them (by a Democrat!), in our lifetime! I applaud the decision to preach politics from the pulpit! MANY Christians do not vote---usually because they say they don't know enough about what's going on in politics---well, NOW they CAN KNOW!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 3 hours ago