Sadly, if this Country continues on the current path it has exhibited over the past six months, voting booths will not be crowded in many traditionally "conservative" voting precincts come November of 2014. Why show up to vote when the people you placed your trust in, "sold you down the river". Rubio is currently enshrined as a "darling" of the left, kinda John McShamish, conversely, for rank and file conservatives/libertarians, he is viewed as a traitor. Watch in the coming days as Boehner & Company send a watered down House immigration bill to the conference committee which subsequently will be unrecognizable following House/Senate negotiations. Those elected but not supporting the final legislation, will be outnumbered three to one and we will have a immigration bill become law which makes ObamaCare look like child's play. Better start putting some money under the mattress, for you're gonna need it.....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago