Sadly, if this Country continues on the current path it has exhibited over the past six months, voting booths will not be crowded in many traditionally "conservative" voting precincts come November of 2014. Why show up to vote when the people you placed your trust in, "sold you down the river". Rubio is currently enshrined as a "darling" of the left, kinda John McShamish, conversely, for rank and file conservatives/libertarians, he is viewed as a traitor. Watch in the coming days as Boehner & Company send a watered down House immigration bill to the conference committee which subsequently will be unrecognizable following House/Senate negotiations. Those elected but not supporting the final legislation, will be outnumbered three to one and we will have a immigration bill become law which makes ObamaCare look like child's play. Better start putting some money under the mattress, for you're gonna need it.....
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago