Don't plan on seeing much in the way of "energy" from Boehner & Company. I am willing to wager that Boehner and his flock will "jump ship" at the eleventh hour with some flimsy excuse like they couldn't overcome extreme pressure from their Senate colleagues. After any House/Senate legislation goes to Conference Committee, the result will be unrecognizable to most who followed the process. If you think that ObamaCare is going to break the bank, wait until immigration reform (30 million illegals) comes into play. Our economic condition will make Greece look like a role model exhibiting sound fiscal policy. Good heavens......
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 5 hours ago