Don't plan on seeing much in the way of "energy" from Boehner & Company. I am willing to wager that Boehner and his flock will "jump ship" at the eleventh hour with some flimsy excuse like they couldn't overcome extreme pressure from their Senate colleagues. After any House/Senate legislation goes to Conference Committee, the result will be unrecognizable to most who followed the process. If you think that ObamaCare is going to break the bank, wait until immigration reform (30 million illegals) comes into play. Our economic condition will make Greece look like a role model exhibiting sound fiscal policy. Good heavens......
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014