An elite crew of firefighters trained to battle the nation's fiercest wildfires was overtaken by an out-of-control blaze in Arizona, killing 19 members as they tried to protect themselves from the flames under fire-resistant shields.
It was the most firefighters killed battling a wildfire in the U.S. in decades.
The lightning-sparked fire, which spread to at least 2,000 acres amid triple-digit...
The left will claim this unfortunate event was a result of climate change caused by right wing extremists and greedy corporate entities who continue to promote the use of fossil fuels, coal and anything else which contributes to green house gases...
Late Sunday evening, 19 Granite Mountain Hot Shot Crew members were killed as they attempted to control a wildfire that burned down half of Yarnell, Arizona. This is the largest loss of firefighters since 9/11/2001.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 12 hours ago