Gun-owners and gun-lovers converged on Infinity Park on Saturday afternoon in a last-minute protest against a new Colorado law banning the sale of magazines of more than 15 rounds.
"You are in the Vatican of liberty, the Luxembourg of freedom," Glendale Mayor Mike...
There already is, its called Denver......
Today new gun control laws limiting ammunition magazine capacity to 15 rounds go into effect in Colorado. Magpul industries, a company based in Colorado that manufactures standard capacity 30-round magazines and firearms accessories, held an event over the weekend to give away thousands of magazines, flooding the state before the ban goes into effect.
- Breaking: Gunman shoots soldier near Canadian parliament, shots fired inside Parliament Hill; Update: “Numerous gunmen,” says Ottawa PD Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 51 mins ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago